Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Thursday, 30 July 2026

Swans in Kearsney Abbey, again!

 


I did warn you all, swans in Kearsney Abbey again! They are just so lovely!!!


These photos were taken in November last year.


They are so lovely :)



My son, who had just fed the birds two loaves od bread!! He likes to stroke the swans, I am happy just to throw the bread for the birds and keep a decent distance. I don't fancy a swan bite!!


Getting to know each other!!

The gulls didn't want to be left out!!


So handsome:)



I am not sure if these two were adults or the previous years cygnets..



Hopefully I will be able to get out and take some more photos soon. We are in our fourth heatwave now, it is just too hot for me, so I am keeping cool in the house.

Keep cool and safe in this  heat everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment