Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Sunday 31 December 2017

End of the Year 2017 Part 2


Beautiful lilies in Walmer Castle Garden

JULY


Derek Jarmans Garden, Romney Marsh. A walk along to see the garden is always nice after an excellent lunch at The Pilot Inn on Romney Marsh.



St. Mary in Castro Church, Dover Castle 

AUGUST



Walmer Green looking lovely in the sun :)

SEPTEMBER


Another gorgeous rose.


A Waterlily on the pond at Walmer Castle.


Pengy and I enjoying a yummy ice cream after our adventure on the pier :)

OCTOBER


A real patchwork of colour, dahlias in Walmer Castle garden.


I was very worried about this bee, went back to look after 5 minutes and he had gone, so I can only assume that he was just taking a rest.


A spectacular sunrise, taken on my way to work.

NOVEMBER


St Mary the Virgin's Church, Eastry. My friend and I had a lovely morning looking round.


A tomb plaque in St. Mary's Church dated 1625, which makes it nearly 500 hundred years old, I wonder what sort of person he was?


Another beautiful view looking towards Worth Village.


Deal beach looking North, one of the many wonderful views to be seen from Deal Pier.

DECEMBER


The last rose in my garden of 2017, we took it indoors on Christmas Day, it lasted a couple of days much to my surprise.


And the last orange poppy, they will start blooming again soon, a welcome sight in dark Winter days.


Sunrise again, I love this one :)

These are my photographic memories of 2017, it has been a funny year, I am looking forward to a good 2018, especially as I am going on holiday to China again in April, I can't wait!

I hope 2018 is good for you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment