Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Monday 31 December 2018

Last Blog of the Year 2018 Part 1


The Mermaid, Rye, East Sussex.

It is that time of year again, and I say every year, where has this year gone to? Doing these end of the year Blogs gives me a good excuse to look through all the photos I have taken throughout the year. I hope you enjoy looking at some of my years memories :)

JANUARY


No better way to spend a cold January day :) Loki enjoying a lovely warm sleep on our bed :)


Beautiful sunrise on my way to work in Sandwich.

FEBRUARY


Merlin staring at the radiator - I think he was hinting to me to either light the fire or put the heating on!!!


Pretty Spring Cyclamen in the woodland area of Walmer Castle Garden.

MARCH


Ramsgate Harbour in March sunshine. My friend and I had a lovey day out, walking round the harbour, then into Wetherspoons for lunch......


....where we had a lovely lunch and I had a great time taking photos from inside the building of the rough sea pounding the sea wall :)

APRIL


China - once again I had a fabulous holiday with my daughter and my friend in Beijing. I love the photo above, taken in The Forbidden City :)


The 18 metre wooden statue of the Buddha Maitreya in the Lama Temple, such an impressive sight.


The amazingly peaceful Garden of Harmonious Pleasures in the Summer Palace, Beijing :)

MAY


 Spring Blossom


Me, caught by The Night King (from GOT) when my friends and I went to a Game of Thrones Festival in Thanet :)

JUNE


Another rare photo of me, taken with the Sandwich Town Crier, Kevin, at our very successful Sandwich Library Garden weekend :)


To finish the first half of this years photos I had to include this one, an optical illusion if you like, but you don't very often see a Banksy with a Cross Channel Ferry on top of it!!!! 

More photos to follow in Part 2 :)



1 comment:

  1. Such a nice review of the year. Your photos are so nice Val. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete