Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Sunday 17 March 2019

Sunrises and Sunsets

''

I realised this week that so far this year year I have not done any blogs, so as it is now half way through March I need to pull my socks up I think!


Sunrises - I have lost count of the times I have pulled over to the side of the road on my way to work because of the beautiful sunrises. These photos are all taken from more or less the same place as it is a safe place to pull off the road :)


January and February sunrises are always spectacular, and these months are the only ones when I am in the right place when the sun starts to rise.


Such beautiful starts to the day :)

#

Sunsets - again taken in January and February, both the photo above and the one below were taken from inside my sitting room, easy photos to get :)


A very quick blog today, more to follow when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment