Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Lockdown photos March - June 2020



The two photos of squirrels were taken in Sandwich just before Lockdown in March, it was a lovely sunny morning and I was on my way to my painting group, as it turns out it was the last meeting so far this year, when it will start up again is anyone's guess, but at least I got to see these lovely little fellows :)




St Clements Churchyard, the same morning as the squirrels :)


Lambs in Walmer Castle Meadow, again back in March. The meadow was on the route of my daily walk for excercise :)


Marke Wood, Walmer, still on my usual daily walk route.


Tulips at the entrance to the Park, April 2020


Above and below, beautiful flowers found on my daily walk, April.



Marke Wood again, so lovely and peaceful in the sun.


First 'outing' when the lockdown was just beginning to be eased in May, my son and I had a trip to Sandwich to have a change of scenery. We ended up on the Ropewalk feeding the ducks and seagulls, so lovely to be able to do simple things like this again :)


It was so lovely sitting in the dappled shade with birds all around us :)


We finished our visit to Sandwich with Fish and Chips eaten in St Peter's Church garden below. 


I love this garden and Sandwich, having worked there for many years I was missing it, our trip was just lovely :)


And finally, this is the best way to spend time during lockdown! Our lovely little cat Merlin who has 'claimed' the banket I am crocheting for my son :)

I hope everyone is keeping safe during this time, I thought I would have lots of time to blog, but have been busy with other things, more of that in another blog. Take care everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment