Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Wednesday 28 December 2022

Enchanted Walmer Castle


Before Christmas we were lucky enough to be able to visit the 'Enchanted Walmer' lights at the Castle


The grounds were beautifully lit up :)


Fruit trees with the Castle in the background.



The trees looked amazing with different coloured lights shining on them.



The bird carving is always in the garden, but it looked particularly nice surrounded by lights and toadstools :)


Half way round were the stalls selling mulled wine, various snacks and marshmallows to toast over a fire. Just what we needed as it was a very cold night. We then carried on with our walk.


Here be dragons!!!


Isn't he or she gorgeous? Love the eggs :)


Beautiful centrepiece.


The main walk bordered by the 'cloud' hedge.


The Queen Mothers' Garden looking amazing.



Finally a lovely reindeer had found its way into the moat.
We had a lovely couple of hours looking round and all thoroughly enjoyed our visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment