Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Saturday 31 December 2022

End of the Year 2022, Part 1


Here we go again, the last blogs of the year. I have had a varying year, a holiday to a place I had always wanted to go to, followed by some health problems which are now getting sorted out. 

JANUARY


A very moody photo of Deal taken from the pier :)


The Pier on a beautiful calm day in January, such a change from the first photo.

FEBRUARY


Walmer beach in the winter sunshine.


Thhe River Stour in Sandwich on another bright February day.

MARCH


Signs of Spring :) Russell Gardens Dover


Jonquils, again in Russell Gardens, Dover

APRIL


We went to see the lambs on a nearby farm, they were so cute.


A bee in one of the poppies in our garden :)

MAY


Venice, The Grand Canal. The start of our amazing holiday in the city :)


The Rialto Bridge.


The Grand Canal at dusk.


Those beautiful horses :)

JUNE


Gorgeous poppies growing in a crack between a house and the pavement.


Had to have a rose for June, this one was just gorgeous :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment