Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Sunday 31 December 2023

End of the Year Blog 2023 Part 2


Photos from the second half of the year. Above photo was taken in Walmer Castle Gardens.

JULY


Kite flying event on Walmer Green, aren't they great?


Russell Gardens, Dover, always a lovely place to visit.


Another photo taken in Walmer Castle Gardens.

AUGUST


Beautiful butterfly :)


Walmer Green, Deal, showing the Lifeboat House on the left.

SEPTEMBER


Dahlias, such a gorgeous colour :)


Roses spilling over a garden wall.

OCTOBER


Adult swan, Kearsney Abbey, Dover.


An interesting doorway in one of the walls of Kearsney Abbey, Dover


Amazing clouds! On the beach near Walmer Castle, Deal.

NOVEMBER


Finally pruned the roses in my garden, I found these. LoveLy to have garden roses in the house in November.


Autumn berries.

DECEMBER


Looking towards Kingsdown on Boxing Day


The Sailing Club, Walmer, having a Boxing Day sail.

That's all for this year, hopefully I can get some more good photos next year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment