Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Wednesday 27 December 2023

Swans


I haven't done very well with my blog posts this year, but I have still been taking photos. 
These swan photos were taken at Kearsney Abbey, Dover.  It is always lovely to see the new cygnets, this year one pair of swans had five gorgeous babies.


All five cygnets together, these photos were mainly taken at the end of May. I think someone told me that they were about a week old.


A beautiful family.


Proud Mummy :)





This  last photo was taken at the beginning of July. Luckily all five cygnets were all still alive, apparently usually one or two are lost for various reasons. I will go back next year and see any new broods :)

No comments:

Post a Comment