Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Wednesday 9 February 2011

The full moon and Cross Stitch

IMG_0039C

Talk about differing subjects….the full moon photo is one I took back in January, I think its pretty good as I don’t have special lens or filters for my camera, it is just a straight forward photo of the moon taken from my garden, although I have altered the brightness and contrast a bit. It was also taken without a tripod, guess I have a steady hand!!

IMG_9956

The cross stitch are two pieces I have finished this year, the banner I finally completed after working on it for two years…it should have been finished for my daughters 18th birthday, she is now nearly 20 – ooops! The banner will be going out to China with me in April when I go out to see my daughter and hopefully have the holiday of a lifetime Smile

IMG_0125

The second piece is also one that has been promised for some time, as you can see the baby is nearly a year old now, I hope his mum and dad like it! Tigger especially turned out so lovely!

IMG_0069

Sandwich in the late winter sunshine.

IMG_0070

 

IMG_0072A

And some primroses to brighten your day Smile

3 comments:

  1. That moon shot is wonderful! You did fantastic! Oh so nice to see greenery and flowers! We're freezing here in Texas (again!) and waiting for spring to break us free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure does look like a splendid place Poppy , and that Moon shot simply great well done. You are very clever and must have a steady hand. There's something about yellow , the primroses are so pretty. Have a lovely day my friend xSheilax

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing your lovely completed cross stitching projects i was inspired to pick mine up again. Its amazing how more-ish cross stitching is, once you get back into it.

    ReplyDelete