Welcome to my Place

Hi everyone,

I hope you will enjoy my place and my photos, I am looking forward to visits from friends, old and new.

Please respect the copyright on my photos. Thank you.

Sunday 13 February 2011

Happy St. Valentines Day

IMG_2521

Followers of my Live Space blog will recognize the photo, taken a couple of years ago. Its a genuine photo, totally unintended by the guy in the coffee shop, I have been in that coffee shop and had the same coffee many times, but have never got another heart!! I wish everyone a very Happy St. Valentines Day whatever you are doing Smile 

IMG_0096B

I have included a couple of beach photos for you, taken on a grey Saturday morning, the two boats used to sit side by side, I see they have been moved now, probably got fed up with me taking photos of them!!

IMG_0099ALobster Pots, they just looked good!!

Take care all xx

3 comments:

  1. Great sea shots!

    You should link up your heart photo to www.clytie-randomhearts.blogspot.com

    She posts found hearts and yours is definitely a GREAT one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those Lobster pots look amazing Poppy, and of course I do remember that lovely cup of coffee. Happy Valentines Poppy enjoy Hugs Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a grouchy and single scotsman, I'm having nothing to do with the goings on of the 14th of February, but your lobster pots make a great picture - we often have piles of them in Kirkcudbright but probably sat next to a drum of sump oil or a portaloo just to ruin to photo opportunity. What lovely fishing boats too.

    ReplyDelete